Playing online chess - in physical space
Two use cases:
- Remote chess game
- Playing chess against an AI
- moving the prices - magnets would make this more accessible than a robot arm (though that would be cool1) it would also mean that the players could pick either colour.
- because the pieces would need to be slid there also needs to be a clear way to signify which piece is being selected - LEDs?
- have all the pieces be the same colour and signify who’s are who’s using LEDs?
- touch sensor in the piece for selection purposes?
Something like the Elephants trunk inspired Bionic Handling Assistant maybe. ↩︎
Comments powered by Talkyard.